Cooler Schools Program for NSW Public Schools
The NSW’s Cooler Schools Program is a state government initiative to transform public school classrooms into more comfortable learning spaces. This will see sustainable air conditioning in thousands of classrooms and school library spaces across NSW.
ControlStore has supplied the below government-certified system:
- 400mm x 400mm x 200mm BMS Control Planel for each classroom
- Stainless Steel Wall Panel with LEDs and Push Button
- Range of controller options – Distech, iSMA, EasyIO
- Dwyer RHP-3S22 Outside Air Temperature and Humidity combined sensor
- Dwyer CDT-2N4B Room Temperature and CO2 combined sensor
- Sontay TT-GD Space Sensor Guard
Our controls package comes fully engineered and ready for installation. We pre-commission all controls to function as per the project specification requirements prior to delivery to our clients. Any electrical contractor can complete the installation following our technical documentation including the engineered points list, OEM manual, and electrical wiring diagram for each BMS Control Panel.
Benefits our customers receive from the ControlStore Cooler School Program solution:
- Experienced – ControlStore has delivered more than 5000 individual learning spaces across Metropolitan, Regional and Remote Areas.
- 24/7 Free Technical Support on all hardware
- Free On-Site Commissioning Assistance (Sydney Metro)
- Dedicated Project Manager for your project
- Optional Secure Remote Access via Tosibox
- Support from sister companies, ControlWorks (System Integrator) and PowerLink Solutions (Mechanical/Electrical Contractor) if required.
ControlStore can supply a Distech portable LCD screen to be used as a commissioning tool and we will train you and/or your team to enable self-commissioning when required.
ControlStore is already the preferred controls and peripherals supplier for a number of mechanical and electrical contractors involved in the Cooler Schools Projects Projects to date. We have the demonstrated capacity to supply, engineer, and deliver multiple projects running concurrently and in large quantities.